Monday, June 13, 2011

LGBTDJ Survey 2011

Last year I surveyed almost 200 DJs from Second Life's gay community to create a top 10 list as chosen by their peers.

The results can be found here.

It is time for the 2011 survey.

If you are a DJ on the Second Life LGBT scene, you may vote. I've been sending out notes but it is a slow process, so I'm asking people to submit by themselves too!

IM or notecard are both fine.

Please send your IM or note card to me, Jago Constantine (not Eddi!), and let me know:

1. Your name

2. Which LGBT club(s) you have played at.

3. Your top three choices. You can vote for yourself if you feel you are one of the top 3 DJ's in Second Life who plays as a Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual or Transexual club.

Please note: feel free to contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment